Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Here's my "7"

7 Things to do Before I Die:~

* Witness a live birth (I saw mine in a mirror LOL)
* Get my degree
* Buy a house
* Witness at least one boy graduate from college and get a job
* Take my boys to Africa and the south to learn get a real culture lesson
* Live out my dream (it's a secret shhhh)
* Find true peace and at least one daughter-in-law I like

7 Things I Can Do:~

*I can read a Stephen King novel in one day (speed reader here too)
* Play piano
* Understand science
* Figure out everyone elses life problems
* Stand up for myself and my kids regardless
* Inform stupid people they are stupid. Everyone else seems okay with just letting them be. No thanks.
* Admit when I messed up and even apologize. (but I never mess up)

7 Things I Can't Do:~

* Drive a tractor (always wanted to)
* Understand people who would rather watch tv than be outside
* Compromise my values for the "good" of the situation
* Stay skinny
* Give my kids false self-esteem
* Not pull my weight to prove a point. Even if everyone else is fucking up I have to pull my weight. Damn morals.
* Doubt God. Never ever ever is there ever anything that will make me doubt the Lord.


7 Things I say Most Often:~

*Oh good grief!! Enough Already!!
* I am going to count to three and if I have to even say one it's your butt.
* Gee ya think (to an idiot who realizes the obvious)
* I understand that upsets you but I don't care.
* Suck it up.
* Dr. Phil ain't got shit on me.
* Holy crap what an idiot. He must be from Missouri.


7 Celebrity Crushes:

*Stephen Baldwin (we have a long standing mental romance and I can't let it go)
* Almost all of the men from "Lost" (hey if Hope can have the "Desperate Housewives" clan I get this!!)
* 50 Cent
* Harry Connick Jr. (well all men with southern accents mmmmmmm)
* Shaq (Jonah actually thinks that is his dad..bad mommy LOL)
* Stone Phillips
* Benjamin Bratt (or is it Brat..hmm maybe I don't need another Brat in my house)

7 People I'd like to do This List:

Everyone who knows me!! Even the stupid people LOL

3 Comments:

At 9:34 AM, Blogger Jacinda said...

I'm with you on Harry Connick & Stone Philips!

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger Jacinda said...

LOL what you wrote about me being a chocolate lover! I posted back to you on my blog!

 
At 7:28 PM, Blogger Miss Hope said...

ROCK ON SISTAH. And I'll share the DH's boiis if you'll share the Lost ones? Sound like a good deal? Thanks for participating...your check is in the mail.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home